Thursday, February 28, 2013

Overloaded milk shakes in Fajardo

Louis found a street fair near the beach in Fajardo where we spent most of the day prior to our kayak trip in the bio-luminescence bay

Everyone except for me decided to indulge in some pimped-out milk shakes.

Hyon Jae and Jason shared a coconut shake with virtually every topping imaginable:




Louis got a strawberry flavored one with whipped cream and pound cake:



Not sure why I decided to pass up on dessert... seems out of character, but maybe all that sun finally got to me

As for the bio-luminescence kayak trip: it's a must-do if you ever visit Puerto Rico. Unfortunately I couldn't bring my camera or my phone because of the 120% potential for water damage, but it was definitely my favorite part of the vacation


No comments:

Post a Comment