Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paris Creperie

Today I found myself at the Paris Creperie for lunch, but my trusty DSLR was sitting at home, so I decided to create a post with photographs shot on my Droid's camera instead.

The Paris Creperie is located conveniently in Coolidge Corner, and is always pretty packed with young people. Their menu has a nice selection of both sweet and savory crepes, as well as delicious smoothies.

I decided to try the Smoked Salmon Crepe: slices of smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers. Although they were maybe a bit stingy with the salmon, the crepe was otherwise very good. The cream cheese and capers paired well with the salmon (obviously - as this is a VERY common combination) and the crepe itself had a nice hint of sweet that wasn't overwhelming




Louis ordered the Steak and Cheese Crepe which was exactly what it sounds like - sliced beef with American cheese, peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Although you can't tell from my picture, his crepe was well-stuffed (much more so than mine was) with plenty of beef.


I might have been able to get a better shot had I pulled off the wrapper and manipulated the crepe a little, but somehow I don't think Louis would have appreciated the mutilation of his lunch...


I definitely plan to stop by again - this time with a real camera - and will hopefully be able to do more justice to my documentation of the food next time.


Overall rating: 6.5/10


Paris Creperie
278 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02446

No comments:

Post a Comment