Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jade Garden Seattle

Since my move to Boston I haven't had much time to eat - let alone blog my eating adventures, but a few days ago I was looking through my pictures in Lightroom and came across these that were taken at my favorite dim sum place in Seattle's Chinatown.

Included are some of my favorite dim-sum dishes. Yum yum! When you've been living off graham crackers and peanut butter for the past month like I have, this is a sight for sore eyes:

Turnip cakes:


Steamed chive and shrimp dumplings:


Pan-fried chive and shrimp dumplings:



Shumai (steamed pork and shrimp dumplings):


Steamed pork dumplings (they may look like soup dumplings, but don't be fooled - there's no soup inside but are yummy nonetheless):


Mochi-rice with chicken and pork:


No comments:

Post a Comment