Saturday, December 25, 2010

5 Napkin Burger

My friends and I had intended to explore the West side and grab lunch in the Hell's Kitchen region, however we were so indecisive about choosing a place to eat that we ended up walking up and down 12 blocks several times before finally deciding on a rather boring default: burgers.

I ordered the original 5-Napkin burger, which is a 10oz beef patty with gruyere cheese, caramelized onion, and rosemary aioli. It's advertised on their website as being "Way too juicy for one napkin. Or four." However, I did NOT need more than one napkin. Probably because I eventually resorted to using a knife and fork.


Having ordered the meat patty to be done medium-rare, it was indeed pretty juicy - and made extra messy with the rosemary aioli topping (which I thought was probably the best part of the burger).

The fries were just regular fries and not too memorable.

Overall rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment